Nav Bar

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | LPPHOTO@COMACAST.NET | 860.417.8156

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Photo Challenge | January - Blue & White | Connecticut Baby Photographer

Hello everyone!

So, one of my "New Years Resolutions" this year was (... drumroll) to USE MY BLOG! hahaa Yes, Ive been a huge, huge slacker when it comes to blogging! So, in an effort to commit myself to using the blog, I joined a group of photographers who are participating in a monthly photo challenge. Every  month, we are given a theme (color(s)) and we are to take a photo that describes that theme. On the 25th of every month, we will all post to our blogs our interpretation of that months theme. There is a group of 14 of us - and I encourage you to take a quick *ride* through all of our blogs, and check out what everyone has come up with for our theme!! Comments are awesome! :)

Our theme for this month is "Blue and/or White"
Since Im sure some people will probably go with the obvious  -  snow  -  I wanted to steer away from that. On Tuesday, I had an adorable little lady in my studio, and since my main focus in my photography is babies anyways, I thought I would take advantage of this little cutie pie in front of me, and use her for my photo challenge!

Without further ado, here is my blue and white beauty!


Please continue along and check out the next photographer in our circle:
Mariellen Youngdahl from TruYou Photography
http://www.truyouphoto.wordpress.com


Be sure to check us out next month! Our February theme is Red and/or Pink - that should be easy peasy for me! ;)

6 comments: