Nav Bar

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | LPPHOTO@COMACAST.NET | 860.417.8156

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Soooo.... my computer is broken. I thought it was *just* the battery. Apparently not.

Ive needed a new battery for quite a while now, and just kept putting it off. Well, long story short, I unplugged it the other day, it died, and now it wont come back on - even with the new battery.

So, off to the laptop doctor it shall go. Boooooo! Not a good way to start the new year!

Meanwhile, Im backing up the hard drive - so I dont have to REedit the sessions I already finished, but didnt transfer to the external drive - and then Im going to edit on my daughters computer until I get mine back. Im off schedule now - but at least its not TERRIBLE.

Im going to be using this blog alot more often. Ive joined 2 different photo challenges - one is weekly, one monthly. Im also going to start posting photos from all my sessions here! :) Yippeeeee!!! Stay tuned!

Lots of fun, new and exciting things happening in the Lynn Puzzo Photography studio - youre not going to want to miss any of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment