Nav Bar

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | LPPHOTO@COMACAST.NET | 860.417.8156

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chase {8 days new} | Connecticut Newborn Photographer

I love taking pictures. Ive had a camera in my hand pretty regularly since I was 10 years old, and my baby brother was born. I did nothing but take pictures of that child when he was little - if I only knew then that would become my career! hahaha!! I love, in general, just taking pictures. But newborns are a whole new ballgame. The sessions take a long time, and sometimes can be pretty difficult depending on the baby - but the payout is worth it ten times over! I say every day, I wish I had professional newborn portraits of my kids when they were tiny. Of course I have pictures  -  because I took them nonstop! But I wish I had THESE photos!!!

Here is Mr. Chase. He did make me work, since he was determined he would miss something if he slept for our session ;) hehehee! But, as I said - in the end, its always worth it!







No comments:

Post a Comment